Sabtu, 29 Oktober 2011

old and new, past and present

Can you see which is old and new ones? which is past and present times?
The left side is my room since my first time moved. More spacious indeed. And the right side is my room recently, after been filled with stuffs. I do like my present room I rented in Surabaya. For now it almost 2 and half years!! Due my family matter, I barely have no room when I got home to Bogor. It just, I do like to create my own space.. Thus, the left oldies ones was captured by my previous analog stuff Nikon F90x. Really great camera. It actually my cousin's, he kindly let the clumsy me borrowed this rookie Nikon for school project few years ago. I have it for a while. But the printing fee was such a shiiiit!! So I return the rookie Nikon and buy the instant Olympus.. But I really miss the rookie Nikon. It really put the perfect colour that any sophisticated camera couldn't do, right?

2 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...